Schedule a Visit with Susan
Susan Verde visits students at elementary, middle and high schools nationwide. She also visits yoga studios to bring her unique mindful activities and lessons to the mat and classroom.
One of her favorite things about being a children’s book writer is actually interacting with children and sharing stories and knowledge with them and connecting with the amazing adults and educators who spend their time helping them grow and learn. As an author, mother and a former educator as well as a kid’s yoga and mindfulness teacher, and Reiki practioner, Susan can offer a number of visits to classes and studios.
Susan is also able to create a custom lesson, class or session based on your needs. Click here to contact Susan to discuss a custom program.
Here are some options to help you understand a bit more about what Susan offers:
- Assemblies with a book reading, interactive presentation and activity
- Young Writer's Intensive Workshop
- Crafting a Story Workshop
- Teacher and Staff Workshop on Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Classroom visits focused on:
- The Writing Process
- Field Trip Prep for Museum Visits
- Art Appreciation
- Reading of I Am Yoga followed by yoga and mindfulness activities with the children
- Reading of The Water Princess and activities to discover facts about water and how to help those in need.
Susan also offers programs for parents online and in person. Click here to learn more about her programs and how you can get your own I Am Yoga mat!